- A protection model that extends existing computer architectures with capability hardware to support memory safety and fine-grained compartmentalization for low-level programming languages.
- project page
- site about Arm’s Morello program, which produced industrial-scale systems-on-chip with multi-core 2.4 GHz processors featuring CHERI technology
- paper on Cornucopia, a system that uses CHERI features to guarantee heap temporal safety for userspace C and C++ programs
- Investigation into the security of direct memory access from peripheral devices, including the development of new kinds of exploits, a hardware platform to carry them out, and techniques for mitigating them.
- transliterating input method for macOS
- grayscale display filter manager for macOS
- firm but gentle reminder app for macOS